| Nov. 24, 2021, 11:07 p.m.
Whew! I had a lot of down time over the November break to reacquaint myself with the project, and boy was that rough!
I noticed that my first plan for using the current year and a classRead More →
| July 1, 2021, 4:16 p.m.
First update in a long time!
Summer break began almost 1 month ago for me, and I've embraced it thoroughly!
I've been doing some work on my Latin multi-user text adventureRead More →
| March 1, 2021, 8:28 a.m.
I've made some real progress with the Latin port of Evennia! This is probably the 3rd major attempt I've made, but with the guidance of a few people on the message boards I've begunRead More →
| Jan. 26, 2021, 9:39 a.m.
I've got the Latin pages to be functional!
I still need to populate the vocab lists, but it should be able to recognize vocab belonging to the different cohorts and scale throughout thRead More →
| Jan. 16, 2021, 3:07 p.m.
All of my efforts have been focused on Quenya at the moment. The main page and the glossary now have buttons that allow for the creation of Kahoot! files and quizlet lists, both of which can be easRead More →
| Jan. 11, 2021, 5:12 p.m.
<p>Well, I figure out how to turn the pages that offer vocab words into forms that make ready-to-upload Kahoot! files.</p>
<p>I'd really like to use some functionalitRead More →
| Jan. 7, 2021, 9:04 p.m.
Ecce mercātōrēs! Nōn ad Belgās eunt.Read More →
| Jan. 7, 2021, 8:50 p.m.
Ecce! Iam aliquid novī scrīpsī!Read More →
This awesome blog is made on the top of our Favourite full stack Framework 'Django', follow up the tutorial to learn how we made it..!Know more!